1. These terms and conditions define the terms and conditions of using the Platform of the Geco Capital OU (hereinafter referred to as the "Platform"), created in the domain: www.gecocapital.ee, maintained by Geco Capital OU, Commercial Register No. 16140223, address: Lõõtsa tn 5, 11415 Tallin, ESTONIA (hereinafter referred to as the "Service Provider").
2. The subject of the Platform is the presentation of the project and services, functionalities offered to the Service Provider, and enabling users to use these services, functionalities, as well as to conclude related contracts.
3. The use of the Platform is possible provided that the IT system used by the User meets the following minimum technical requirements:
1. The User is considered to be a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit using the functionality of the Platform in any way.
2. All forms of cooperation listed in § 1 section 2, presented within the Platform, are considered to be Products.
1. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided, the Service Provider takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data sent on the Internet.
2. The User is obliged in particular to:
a) not to provide or transmit unlawful content prohibited by law, e.g. content propagating violence, defamation or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties,
b) use the Platform in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
c) not to take actions such as: sending or placing unsolicited unsolicited commercial information (spam) on the Online Platform,
d) use the Platform in a way that is not inconvenient for other users and for the Service Provider,
e) use any content posted on the Platform only for their own use,
f) use the Platform in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet.
1. A complaint related to the operation of the Platform should be submitted immediately after finding improper operation of the Platform, in writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The report should include a description of the problem.
2. The Service Provider reserves the right to assess and qualify the legitimacy of the complaint.
3. Complaints are considered by the Service Provider within 30 days.
4. The result of the complaint consideration is informed by e-mail.
The right to change these Regulations is reserved. In such a case, relevant updates will be published on the Platform's website and they are effective from the day following the day of making the changes, unless the Service Provider decides that they will apply later.